How it works:
To print documents from home or your device, please email the file you would like printed as an attachment to the email addresses listed below.
For Black and White prints email: email@example.com
For Color prints email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only the attached file is sent to the printer, staff are unable to view any comments or text included in the email. If you need multiple copies of your prints please let us know the number of copies you require when you call to arrange the collection of your printing.
- File types you can print include: MS Word (doc/ docx), Excel (xls/xlsx), PowerPoint (ppt/pptx), pdf, jpg, html, txt, png, bmp, email, and website files.
- To print websites, use the URL in the body of the email with no attachment.
- When printing images (jpg, bmp, png), please put only the desired dimensions in the subject line. Any additional text may cause an error. Images can be printed in the following sizes: 2×3, 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, or 8×10.
Pick up your printing:
- Print jobs are held for 3 hours. Once you have emailed your prints, please contact the library by phone (604-894-6916) to arrange the collection and payment of your printing.
- Print jobs can be picked up Monday – Friday from 10 am until 6 pm and on Saturdays from 10 am until 3 pm.
B&W: 25c per page/side Color: 75c per page/side
Payment: We currently accept cash and card payments (credit and debit over $1.00)