Reading Challenge: Read 21 books in 2021!
Make 2021 your best reading year!
We’d like to challenge you to read 21 books in 2021!
How does our reading challenge work?
1. Start by downloading our reading log: http://ow.ly/h4LH50D1PxR
2. Over the year record the books you’ve read on the form.
3. If you’d like more of a challenge we’ve created a bonus reading challenge on the back of your reading log. This challenge encourages you to read outside of your comfort zone! If you complete it you’ll receive an extra entry into our prize draw at the end of the year.
4. Once your reading log is full return it to the library for your chance to win a prize. If you read more than 21 books simply download another form and fill it out, and return it when you are done.
5. Be sure to hand in your reading log by the end of the year!
🔥Hot Tip: We recommend turning on your borrowing history in your online library account, it is an easy way to keep track of the items you’ve borrowed from the library. If you need help enabling your borrowing history let us know, we’re happy to help!