Submit a Community Event
Do you have a community event that you would like to see on our calendar?
Our online Community Events Calendar is a free resource to promote your community event. Community events include charitable, educational, cultural, or recreational events taking place within the Pemberton & District Public Library’s service area.
Before you begin completing this form, please review our criteria below to be sure you have all the necessary information and that your community event meets our submission requirements.
Community Events Criteria
- The event must be hosted in the Pemberton & District Public Library’s service area (Village of Pemberton, SLRD Area C or in Líl̓wat (Mount Currie), N’Qatqua (D’Arcy), SkookumChuck (Skatin), QaLaTKu7em (Samahquam), Xa’xtsa (Douglas).
- The event must be inclusive and open to the public.
- The purpose of the event must not be based on the sale of products or services.
- The event must be hosted by a registered charity or not-for-profit organization.
- FREE community events will be given listing preference.
- Event submissions must be received at least 10 business days in advance but no more than 2 months prior of the event start date.
- Please include as much detail as necessary, proofread for spelling errors and other mistakes before submitting the event.